Give your kids a starring role this summer.
The Imagination Emporium is our spectacular kids' club inhabited by Mr. and Mrs. Wizard and a wacky cast of fantasy characters. Together, they'll entertain and entice your child to explore everything from nature to culture to high adventure during our three month extravaganza.
If you want to be a star this summer, take the kids to a dive-in movie on Saturday night. Join us at the Paradise Pool to watch fantastic films on the big screen and under the stars. Movies begin at 8 p.m.
- 5/26 – Cars 2
- 6/2 – Dolphin Tale
- 6/9 – Mr. Poppers Penguins
- 6/16 – Happy Feet 2
- 6/23 – Rio
- 6/30 – Kung Fu Panda 2
- 7/4 – Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2: Roderick Rules
- 7/7 – The Smurfs
- 7/14 – Alvin & the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked
- 7/21 – Rango
- 7/28 – Hop
- 8/4 – Gnomeo and Juliet
- 8/11 – The Muppets (2011)
- 8/18 – The Adventures of TinTin
- 8/25 – Hugo
- 9/1 – Puss in Boots
Kids Cooking Classes
The Arizona Biltmore invites you step "Inside the Chef's Studio" Kid's Style! A kid's version of our adult cooking classes. Kid's learn from Arizona Biltmore chefs how to create delicious cuisine inside the hotel's kitchen. The classes will be hands-on and take kid's through the steps to prepare the recipes - and eat what they've cooked!
Classes begin at 12:00pm and are recommended for ages 8 to 12. There is a $10.00 charge for the class. All classes include juice boxes and Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookies.
Each class features a different recipe. Featured recipes are below:
- 9 - Donuts: Powder sugar, house made jellies and chocolate for dunking.
- 16 - Playing with Dough (Puff Pastries)
- 23 - House made Raviolis: Three cheese raviolis, basil pesto, and tomato pomodoro
- 30 - Popcorn and Candy Apples: Kettle corn, Carmel Corn, and Cracker Jacks
- 7 - Sweet Retreat: Mastering the art of chocolate
- 14 - Ice Cream Saturday: Cookies, brownies, homemade waffle cones and all of your favorite fixing
- 21 - Pizza Party: Roll you own pizza dough and bread sticks, create you own.
- 28 - Fondue Fun Time
- 4 - Master of Mac N' Cheese
- 11 - Spaghetti and Meatballs: Roll you own dough and make your own meatballs
- 18 - Picnic at The Biltmore: Home-made Peanut Butter and Jelly, S'mores, Frozen Bananas
- 1 - Cake Pops and Cupcakes: Create your favorite Angry Bird characters
Participants will meet at the concierge desk in the lobby 5 minutes before the class start time. A manager will escort the kids to the class location. Cancellation must be 72 hours in advance for a refund.